We all eat out now and again but after reading this you might think twice before going to a fast food restaurant, or local Kaibab shop or at least make sure to inspect each bite you’re about to put in your mouth. Sometimes, you may get much more than you paid for! From a backed mouse in a loaf of bread to French onion soup served with a condom, here’s a list of 9 meals that made their diners feel puke….
Mouse in the house.. Well sort of.
If you’re eating, you might want to set your meal aside. An Irish man purchased a loaf from the nearby supermarket. Luckily for him, before he took that first bite he noticed the mouse that was imbedded in the loaf. The local magistrate levied a £1,000 fine on the bakery in favour of the customer.
French Condom (Onion) Soup.
It probably doesn’t get much worse than this. A 50-year-old man from California claimed he ordered French onion soup and bit into a condom, along with the melted cheese. This rubbery surprise was found at a Claim Jumper restaurant that has 42 locations in the US. Zdenek Philip Hodousek sued the food chain, and his attorney demanded that the restaurant employees DNA be tested, so as to find the match for the female DNA found in the condom. After they found no match, Claim Jumper argued that the man had no evidence to his claim and speculated that he put the disgusting object inside his soup himself in order to get an easy compensation claim.
Tourist Finds Used Tampon in His Steak.
There are very few things that could ruin a good steak. Discovering a used tampon is certainly one of them. Axel Sanz-Claus, the unfortunate diner, didn’t notice anything wrong until he took a big, extra juicy, bite. The Waldorf Astoria’s Bull and Bear Restaurant served Sanz-Claus’s steak with a used tampon. Even raw meat lovers would agree that this level of bloodiness is much too high. “This is so disgusting, I’ve felt sick ever since,” he said. Sanz-Claus was tested for hepatitis and HIV.
Frozen Frog Delight?
When Marty Hoffman opened her frozen mixed vegetables bag, she encountered perhaps the most bizarre shaped veggie imaginable. She immediately started to scream around the house – until her husband, Tim, showed up. Not that he was much help as he was totally speechless at the sight of a frozen frog. As the frog began to defrost the Hoffmans could see its mouth slowly open up while lying on top of a hill of peas, carrots and corn. The couple called the US Food and Drug Administration’s Detroit office to report their finding.
Tongue-Eating Louse Found In Supermarket Fish.
Finding a tongue-eating louse in your fish can be traumatizing. Belfast man, Rick Beattie, was preparing the sea bass he had purchased for dinner when he spotted a large parasitic louse in the fish’s mouth. This alien look alike is a parasitic crustacean of the family Cymothoidae, which enters the fish through the gills, and then attaches itself to the base of the fish’s tongue. Beattie purchased the fish at a Tesco location in Belfast and was promised a refund. He later said it was like something out of a horror film.
Human tooth found in Tesco sausage.
One horrified shopper wasn’t pleased to find something extra had come with his sausage. Tony Hinds, 27, was shocked to find a human tooth inside a packet of Tesco sausages. His fiancée, Lauren Gooch, was the first to notice the tooth – which had a filling inside. The sausage is considered to be one of Tesco’s finest. That’s their secret ingredient? Hope not. The couple was further outraged by Tesco’s offer of just £25 as compensation.
Human Flesh Was Found Inside a Sandwich.
There are many things that can make a good sandwich. But unless you’re Hannibal Lecter, human flesh is not one of them. Back in 2005, a man took a big bite of his Arby’s sandwich and felt like it wasn’t the regular texture. Then, he pulled the meat out of his sandwich and discovered that he almost ate a part of a human finger. “It looked like I was seeing fingerprints on it,” he said. After Health investigators looked into it, they found out that the fingerprint belonged to Arby’s manager. Apparently he cut off the pad of his finger while chopping lettuce.
Woman found chicken’s head in McDonalds Happy Meal.
The woman was not so happy with the Happy Meal she ordered for her 2 kids after she found a fried chicken head inside it. One kid started to eat his meal while his 6-years-old brother was not so interested. So, the frustrated mother decided to feed him. She was about to take a bite herself, when her 8-year-old son yelled “mom don’t eat it!!!” She took a look at it and saw that the nugget she was holding was shaped like a chicken head. And that’s exactly what it was. The mother pressed charges and demanded $100,000 compensation.
Chocolate Treat Caused A Maggot Infection.
A 14-year-old teenager complained to his mother of a tingling sensation in his mouth accompanied by pain. After a few days with continual pain, the boy’s gums began to bleed. When his mother inspected his mouth, she noticed a strange movement behind his gums. She immediately took her son to the dentist who after a short exam was shocked by the results – worms were crawling under his gums! It was decided that the boy should undergo major surgery. After oral and maxillofacial surgeries the maggots were taken out of his mouth. The mother immediately suspected that the case is a result of the candies her son ate on Easter. She searched the leftovers and she found small maggots inside the treats.